Thursday, February 21, 2008

new banner time again!

I changed my shop and blog banner again today. I just wasn't satisfied with the other one, so I went for a simpler, cleaner look, with one of my favorite fonts. What do you think?








Some geeky/awesome things to mention :





I am stoked for the new Dancing with the Stars cast. I watched the last season and got hooked! It is silly and I didn't think I'd ever be into a show like this, but I am. Ha!





I will be teaching a One Color Screen Printing Class at Silverthorne Gallery/Grand River Beads in March. I could potentially teach a class before the end of February, but for now I will plan on Saturday/Sunday classes next month. Day 1 [Saturday] will be 2-3 hours of setting up the screen and burning an image onto it. Day 2 [Sunday] will be up to 2 hours of mixing and placing and printing and heat setting. The cost will be $125 per student and the class description should be available on their website and at the gallery in paper versions soon. If anyone has questions about the class, feel free to contact me.

I watched the Darjeeling Limited the other day with my friend Nicole and it was AWESOME and beautiful and reminded me of the trip to India that Matthew and Elliot and I always talk about taking. If my traincar was guaranteed to be decorated with Marc Jacobs and gorgeous teal colored wallpaper, then I'd be hard pressed to leave it!

No comments: