Friday, February 22, 2008

It's official.

My screen printing classes are now on the calendar for Silverthorne Gallery/Grand River Beads!

I now have one and two-day classes scheduled through the beginning of May. There are 2 one-day classes on March 8th & 9th from 9am-4pm. There will be a break for lunch during the one day classes while we wait for our screens to dry. I anticipate being done before 4pm, but you never know. I also have one and two-day classes in April. I'm not sure which people will be more likely to sign up for, but I am really excited to teach people to print!

I treated myself to a late breakfast of huevos rancheros at Borderline Cafe today and read about the upcoming Cleveland Film Festival. There are some panel discussions on filmmaking that I am planning on attending, and hopefully, taking some inspiration from. I did a stop motion animation project last year and plan on working on a short this summer, so I'd like to learn some more about the process and finishing, funding, etc. I'm not worried about editing, as I was quite good at editing in school - I just need to get to that point first!

No comments: