Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Citrus Lime + Neapolitan

Hi there! I'm Nicki.


I have a webshop on etsy called HandMade Goods where I sell my HandMade Kids Plush Fruit and Vegetable playsets, cat toys made with organic catnip that I grow, and t-shirts that I screen print by hand.


The holiday orders certainly kept me busy from November until this week. I am excited to take a few days off and give my terrible eyes and sore fingers a much deserved rest! I definitely put my Grandma's old Singer to good use. I'm sure she would be very proud.


I am also eager to expand my product line. I have had ideas for weeks now with little time to do much else but fill orders and even more rarely, print more t-shirts... which is another thing I would like to do more of in the very near future.


In the mean time, I just listed two new Kids Plush Playsets - Citrus Lime and Neapolitan, which are featured in this blog. Each playset includes a combination of six handmade fruits or vegetables, a handmade placemat, and a small wooden picnic basket. I figured, with all of the last minute orders I was getting, I'd better have at least two baskets ready to go in case I needed to rush off to the post office immediately. I love love the stripes in the Neapolitan! When I see the colors together it just looks yummy to me. The bright lime and kelly green Citrus slices are nice and bold. Quite a contrast to the near white-out blizzard conditions we were having here as I was sewing it!

No comments: