Sunday, May 04, 2008

hello!

I am currently amazed by the show "Deadliest Catch" which is now in it's fourth season. My friend's brother was watching it the other day and I happened to catch a few minutes of it, and instantly, I was hooked. I needed to know more about it, so I've been catching up while I knit. I've been re-learning to knit the right way and I understand so much more now!

What else? Oh!



Last night the Cleveland Indians played Kansas City and my mom and I were fortunate enough to get free tickets to watch it. It rained on and off all day, up until an hour or so before the game was scheduled to start. When we got downtown and parked, it was sunny and beautiful, so we popped into the Harry Buffalo for dinner and by the time we were finished, it was raining again. We made our way over to the stadium anyway and collected our free CC Sabathia bobbleheads as we entered the gates. The game was delayed by about an hour and a half, while the fans tried to stay dry.

We saw a trio of men with instruments entertaining the crowd, especially this little girl. They played "This old man" to her while she danced with her dad. It was super cute!



We spent the waiting time walking around, sipping beer, and shopping a bit. Mom bought herself a new hoodie, which gave us a voucher for yet more free tickets to another game! Hopefully we can make the game next Saturday for fleece blanket night. Free stuff is so awesome!

Finally the game started, and the players took the field.


At one point a random guy appeared near our section, and tried getting all of us to start the wave. We did it, but, it died out pretty quickly. It was pretty fun anyway!



We didn't stay the entire game, because it was getting pretty cold, and we got tired.

1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

Aww it looks like you had a great time!